Call Antur Insurance

Residential Property

If you own a home which is let for residential purposes then you need to make sure you have adequate cover in place. We can arrange cover for your buildings, landlord’s contents, loss of rent, and property owner’s public liability cover. As insurance brokers we search a specially selected panel of UK insurance companies to find you the best deal on the market. Why search around when we can do all the searching for you.

More and more people are becoming residential property owners in the UK by buying homes and renting or letting them out to tenants, either outright or maybe on a 'Buy To Let' scheme. It can be one of the biggest investments you will ever make and you must make sure you have the correct and adequate insurance in place to cover you in the event of the worse happening.

The Right Insurance Policy - What to Insure?

If you let your property out to tenants then a standard household insurance policy will NOT give you the correct level of cover and if you had to make a claim you will not be paid. You must make sure you have a residential property owner’s insurance policy or landlord’s insurance policy to cover you correctly. There are a number of things you should look at covering under the policy:

  • Buildings
  • Landlords Contents
  • Public Liability
  • Loss of Rent

Antur is also able to offer EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS with many of the leading insurers in the field, so please contact us for your household insurance quotation either by telephone, e-mail or pop in and see us in person, we're always happy to see you.

We'll shop around for the right cover at a competitive price and we pride ourselves on our impartial advice, our great service and our fast turnaround. To find out more, please call 0845 676 9511.